Sunday, June 14, 2009

A Compromise (NF)

So once upon a time Carrisa decided to write something every single day... sometimes fiction, sometimes non fiction. I thought it would be good practice for her and hoped she would keep it up. I also thought that It would be good for me to do as well, because I once enjoyed writing ad without practice I have gotten worse. However, I am already easily distracted from work and am trying not to Facebook or blog so much so that I can get more work done on time, and help Brett pack.

So I decided that I would write a bunch of posts today to help keep Carrisa motivated, and to practice a bit for myself, and that I would try to write on the topics somewhat regularly to straighten my brain, but that I wouldn't do it everyday because there are other things that I need to do every day that I am ignoring that are more important. Sometimes my posts would be crappy like this one and not really flow from sentence to sentence, but sometimes they would be me really really trying to make something pretty. Other times it would be somewhere in between and be somewhat thought through and somewhat crappy. What an awesome compromise, the end.

1 comment: